Thursday, January 29, 2015

Rand Paul??!! How Did You Get My Email Address??

As I have alluded to in my earlier post, I have been out of the blogosphere loop for quite some time. I haven't been reading articles, signing petitions, filling out surveys or doing anything that would require me to give my email address and thus opening my inbox up to the possibility of politically-oriented spam mail.

So imagine my surprise upon opening my inbox to find an email from Rand Paul, entitled "Sign the petition that Barack fears".

Rand Paul? RAND PAUL??!! How in the holy sweet Jesus on a sandwich did you get my IRISH email address?! This is very weird. This is too much. So, of course, I opened it, and it became immediately clear as to how this happened.

The email, down to the weird font, text size and language style, was identical to the emails I was receiving from our old friend, Eugene Delgaudio.

Remember this guy? Who just wouldn't stop emailing me? Over and over again with his vehement blithering anti-gay hate which was so absurd one might think it was over-the-top parody? Well, it looks like these two are in cahoots, as Rand Paul is using Delgaudio's mailing list to spread his own brand of propaganda, this time anti-unionist in flavor, and even using his same wording in asking for money.

Does anyone else find it ironic that Rand Paul, the self-proclaimed "let the states decide on what to do with gay marriage" libertarian thinks that Eugene Delgaudio's audience, people who subscribe to watch him foam at the mouth over the evil gay villains (if you think that's an exaggeration, just read those previous posts on him), would be the ideal targets for his message?

Just a thought...

No comments:

Post a Comment