Thursday, May 31, 2012

My Apologies

Just a really quick post before I have to be off, again.

I've been neglecting you a little bit, and I'm very sorry. I have been crazy busy at work, I have deadlines screaming at me to pay attention to them and sometimes I fall asleep in front of my computer. I am trying to do better, and soon those deadlines will be behind me and I can update a little more regularly. In the meantime please accept my apologies, and I will try to update as often as I can.

In the meantime, feel free to ask me a question if there is something in particular that you would like me to address. Although I do not have very much time to address issues that involve a decent amount of research (I have a post on vaccines in the works that will take me a while to get back to) I can definitely cover one-paper questions, basic science or general ponderings with my current work load.

Anyway, thank you all for reading and commenting here, I appreciate your input, your thoughts and your readership.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment